Convergence Festival 2021

29 December 2021 09:00 - 3 January 2022 02:00 Journeys End Camp, 202 Smarts Road, Loburn

Better TogetherConvergence Festival 2021

Click Add to Cart to register for Convergence 2021.

If you want two adult tickets click Add to Cart next to the Adult ticket two times.  You can click Add to Cart next to different ticket types to add these tickets, (eg Child).  Again click two times for two tickets.

When you have finished selecting your tickets click View Cart and you can then check the quantity and edit the number of tickets.

If you are feeling Abundant then add a donation on the Cart page.

If you are a WWOOFer you can enter your Coupon Code on the Cart page.

When you have finished adding tickets you can click Back on your browser to return to the ticket page or  Proceed to Checkout to Register.  Please use  a Credit or Debit card to make payment.  To ensure quick processing of any refunds in the event of cancellation of Convergence due to changes in Covid Alert Levels we prefer all payments to be made using credit or debit cards this year.  If you do not have a credit or debit card please Contact us for alternatives.

The Convergence Festival 2021 will only run at the new green or orange traffic light system with vaccination certificates required.  The event will follow all Ministry of Health guidelines for the saftey of all at the event.   Due to Covid-19 uncertainty there will be no Ticket Sales After 5th December.

In the event of cancellation before 5th December a full refund will be provided.  If cancelled after 5th of December, 25% of ticket price will be held back to cover costs and the remaining 75% refunded to you.

Contact us  if you have any queries about the Convergence Festival 2021.

Ticket Type Price Cart
Earlybird Adult $240.00

Add to cart

Earlybird Youth (19-25) $200.00

Add to cart

Earlybird Teenager (13-18) - With Supervising Adult $140.00

Add to cart

Earlybird Child (6-12) $70.00

Add to cart

Earlybird Child (3-5) $40.00

Add to cart

Earlybird Infant (0-2) $0.00

Add to cart

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.